Fall Wine Walk Presented by Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park
Friday, September 30, 2022
5:30 - 8:30 PM I Main Street
Please note, tickets may sell out and guests are encouraged to buy tickets in advance.
Your ticket provides sample tastes of select Oliver Winery wines, a commemorate tumbler, and a Wine Walk Passport. The passport will list Downtown shops to visit during the event. Once you visit all of the locations and collect a stamp from each business on the passport please return it to the registration area, where you will become eligible to win prizes, including a gift basket of items from Downtown businesses and Downtown Evansville swag.
Buy your tickets now and enjoy a night of:
- Oliver Wines (Select from the following flavors): Apple Pie, Blueberry Moscato, Dry Red Blend, Gewurztraminer, Lavender Cucumber Chill, Lemon Moscato, Sauvignon Blanc, & Sweet Red Lime
- Live music
- & other entertainment
NEW for Fall 2022!
- TWO tents with multiple lines for wine pours
- We're returning to one admission price (with an added 4 oz. pour!)
- We've heard your feedback - we're adding more bartenders to serve wine & we're tripling our number of volunteers to get you checked in quicker...thank you for your patience
- A limited number of tickets will be sold at the event. Guests are encouraged to buy their tickets online prior to 5:30 PM, Friday, September 30.
- Additional drink tickets will be sold for $5 each (cash only) at the registration area (500 Main Street) AFTER 7 PM on the night of the event
- General Admission - $20.00 per person - includes commemorative tumbler and 3 tickets for (3) 4 oz. wine pours
- UPDATED SEPTEMBER 29TH (limited quantity available): Admission at the Event - $30.00 per person - includes commemorative tumbler and 3 tickets for (3) 4 oz. wine pours
Additional drink tickets will be sold for $5 each (cash only) at the registration area (500 Main Street) AFTER 7 PM the evening of the event.
Dine Downtown - CLICK HERE FOR DINING OPTIONS
Wine Walk Passport
At registration each guest will receive a Wine Walk Passport. The passport will list Downtown shops. Collect a stamp from each business on the passport, return it to the registration area, and you could win prizes, including a gift basket of items from Downtown businesses and Downtown Evansville merchandise.
Buy your tickets now and enjoy a night in Downtown Evansville full of:
Wine, shopping, dining, live music from Annabel Whitledge, D.R. Bridges, LaTasha Shemwell, Roy Carter, Freddie Bourne, mentalist Lewis Chaney, a photo station, & more!
NEW LOCATION - Registration will be on the 500 Block of Main Street. Guests 21 and Older, please. Valid ID will be required for attendees.
Wine samples will be poured in two tents on the 400 and 500 Blocks of Main Street.
Guests 21 and Older, please. Valid ID is required.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park.