This webpage is dedicated to you, residents of Downtown Evansville. Recently you received your official Welcome Home bags filled with information from your neighborhood. We hope you will take time to learn more about the DOWNTOWN EVANSVILLE - Economic Improvement District (EID) and enjoy the special offers from your neighborhood businesses.
Stay connected with your neighborhood:
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to learn about everything happening in your neighborhood: Email [email protected]
- “Like” and “Follow” us on our social media platforms: Downtown Evansville Indiana on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok. Post on social media using #DTEVV and/or #DowntownEvansville and you could be featured.
- Interested in volunteering at some of our 60+ upcoming events and experiences scheduled in 2021? Email [email protected]
Let us feature you
We're looking for residents who would be willing to share why they enjoy living Downtown for an ongoing video series. Are you interested in sharing what you love about Downtown living? Contact [email protected].
A new program exclusively for Downtown residents, Downtown Dollars rewards you for supporting your neighbors! It's easy! Buy from Downtown businesses and you become eligible to receive gift cards in a quarterly drawing. Two winners will be drawn quarterly (Beginning June 30).
- Shop & Dine at Downtown businesses.
- Send us a receipt via email to [email protected] showing the amount of money spent at the business and the date of the purchase. A minimum amount of $10 is required. Individuals can submit up to 10 receipts per quarter.
- Winners will be selected at random on the following dates: June 30, September 30, December 30
Pet Waste Bags
Don't forget to clean up after your pet! Our organization offers complimentary pet waste bags for your convenience to properly dispose of pet waste. Pet waste bag locations include:
- (2) 300 Block of Main Street (attached to the city trash bin in front of 329 on Main and in front of Meridian Plaza)
- 400 Block of Main Street (attached to the city trash bin across from the former Stratman’s Pharmacy)
- 500 Block of Main Street (attached to the city trash bin by Milano’s)
- First Street (by Myriad Brewing Company)
- (2) Third Street (across the street from the Plaza and by the entrance to the United Fidelity parking lot)
- Chestnut Street (in front of the Owen Block Apartments)
If a station needs bags refilled email [email protected], call (812) 492-4536 or message us on social media (Downtown Evansville Indiana) and we’ll refill them.
- DOWNTOWN EVANSVILLE - Economic Improvement District Team
- Evansville Downtown Neighborhood Association
- Email: [email protected]
EID Boundaries Map